It's been a busy few weeks and there is little sign of things slowing down any time soon, so allow me to wallow in that desultory refuge of the most vile corporate hacks: the dot point.
- Off the Record: 25 Years of Music Street Press is available now in all good bookstores. Check the web site for details on where to get it online or walk into your favourite independent bookshop and demand it on the shelves in great quantity.
- We are holding an official book launch with John Wilsteed of the Go-Betweens as the official book launch launcher. It's at Avid Reader in West End on Wednesday 10 November at 6:00pm. It's free to attend, but you'll need to book with Avid Reader.
- We had a great discussion with Richard Fidler on ABC Brisbane last week. You can listen to it here.
- A new novel exists in a rough-as-bags 20,000 word draft. I can guarantee it will include a Hofner bass, a car named Cedric, and a C90 mix tape.
- I'm about to get even more insufferable on the topic of digital publishing because I have just taken up a new post as the manager of if:book Australia.