After a few days away, I've returned to the hashed out chapter summaries and the manuscript itself. I've noticed a couple of things. I think the chapter summaries are done, at least in the short term. If I get an opportunity to do so I'll post an image of a page here, like I did with the handwritten version.
The trick now is to look at the 150 or so already written pages and see where they fit into the new plan, what needs changing, and what needs to be truly scrapped. For a while there I was entertaining completely re-writing the novel, but when I look at the already written stuff, there's nothing wrong with it. Besides I much prefer editing pages filled with text than staring at a black screen. That's freaking scary.