Finally put together a story structure that goes past the first third set up and attempts to pull all the story strands together. Sort of. Stage mums, reality TV, narcolepsy, and indie music all feature prominently at this stage. Next job will be to work through it again and fill in blanks and details, etc. I may have mentioned that this is the first time I've attempted to do this up front. I have completed around 15,000 words, most of which I'll be able to recycle in some form, but my usual process is to faff about until I have to cut and paste and rewrite great wads of text in gigantic file sizes. This is totally different. What I've got now is three pages of scribble that will soon grow a novel around it. I think.